Thursday 3 April 2014

Hayyan. Awake

Today I realised that i've been very broken in my ignorance
I've fell to rock bottom
It was so embarassing, because I thought I was okay
It was so embarassing, because He still Sees me.
He's the Almighty
Yet He still pick me up from the dirty mud
No I don't want to live my miss jenin life anymore
Just sitting lazing around, hoping that things would always be in its place, just like before
I just realized that before, I never did anything enough, but it's He who saved me
Still I took everything for granted
Now is the time to wake up
And work hard
And be a real Muslim
A real Muslim daughter, and sahabat
A real Muslim doctor (who really studies, shame on me if I stay lazy)
Shattered vase, they can't really be put together in place beautifully
But because there's faith
It would be worth a try


 gambar yang superkool dan supersentap juga

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...