Thursday 7 September 2017

Limbed, not limp.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Went to clinical postings today
I saw three people with varying types of abnormal gaits, walking up or down the stairs. A diabetic man on the bed, with only one leg. A man with prosthetic leg, walking down the road.

What a reminder!

That I'm limbed . You are, too.
That despite all of our problems, Allah has equipped us with more than enough.
More than enough to struggle harder. More than enough to find the way out. And more than enough, to be grateful!

So what's the reason that I have to not smile?

Every smile matters. yup, I'd agree to that. Sometimes the reason I went to class was because of my friends , who always seem to give the brightest smile! Kudos!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...